Friday, April 3, 2009

I think i'll keep 'em around

I have a fan club of several little 2nd and 3rd graders at my school. They bang on the door to my dorm yelling "teacher Jenna!!" and follow me around all wanting to hold my hand at the same time. If you are ever not feeling beautiful come to taiwan and hand around a bunch of little kids. Even on my worst hair day ever they tell me " O teacher Jenna you are so pretty." I tell them to follow me around anytime they want. *grin* This video was totally spontaneous. I was hanging up laundry in our laundry room and my little fan club came around and was just chattering. I have no idea what they were talking about but it was cute. Then they just started singing and waving their little arms around. HAHA! it was the funniest thing ever and it made me feel so special. It definately made my day. *smile*

On the right is Vivian, middle is Amy and in back is Nina :)

3 comments: