Friday, March 20, 2009

Quiet weekend

This morning I got to sleep in till 7:30am!! Wow! haha It was great. I have a quiet weekend planned compared to the last few weekends. I made a morning walk down to the breakfast stand by the temple to buy breakfast and walked for an hour or so listening to some podcasts on my ipod. A few of the kids from school came around to play and I let them listen to some songs and we all danced around the track together... (well i danced, they watched me) *smile* Then I brought out some orange juice to share with them and we had a little "picnic". We had a good time together. After playing with these kids I been wondering about the concept of the see-saw... They just love sitting on that thing and bouncing up and down, up and down. I get on and it's like " oooh, ahhh. My goodness are we done yet?" haha.
My morning tutor class was canceled so I am free until 3:30 when all the 6th grade girls are coming over to make cookies with Megan and I. Chocolate chip, M&M cookies.. ( the 6th grade boys were jealous they weren't invited.) So I guess even for a quiet saturday I am staying occupied.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Glad you are taking advantage of the local features of the culture.

    ReplyDelete